SPEAKER CABLE Double PVC Jacket---CE Certificate
What Type of Cable Does A Speaker Use?
The speaker cable is designed to provide an electrical connection between loudspeakers and audio amplifiers. The audio cable for speakers is constructed by two or more electrical conductors individually, which are insulated by plastic (such as PVC, PE or Teflon) or, less commonly, rubber.
Is Thicker Speaker Wire Better?
Generally speaking, the thick speaker cable has less resistance. The gauge between 12 to 16 gauge is the common speaker cable connector. But, talking about the application, we don’t need to use the thickest speaker cable. The 12 or 14 gauge speaker cable is recommended for long wire runs, high-power applications. The 16 gauge speaker cable is suitable for relatively short runs (less than 50 feet) to 8-ohm speakers.
Introduction of China Speaker Cable
- Application: used in connecting for audio appliances, home appliances, small electric tolls and instruments.
- Construction:Stranded copper conductor or Copper Clad Aluminum, PVC insulated, twin parallel or twisted.
- Rated Voltage:300/300V
- Standard: IEC227
- CE, RoHS, CCC, ISO certificated
- Package:coils with plastic film and wooden pallet.or plastic/wooden reel
- Quick Delivery,OEM available
|Normal area(mm2)||Structure(mm)||Insulation thickness(mm)||Overall dia.(mm)|